Hi everyone,
The other day I was surfing on the net and I saw this incredible beautiful card at Bev's and I thought: This one doesn't seem too hard to make.
So, this is what I came up with:
Here is a close up:

The fur is "coloured" with a Spica clear pen, the snowflakepunches are covered with Stickles and pierced with a brad.
It took me longer than I thought it would, but now that it's finished, it is worth it!
I want to thank Bev for her inspiration.
I used:
CS, tranparantpaper by Ursus(snowflakes),
Stamp: Sugar Nellie Miss Clause
Martha Steward: snowflake
Cuttlebug: die oval & round and
embossingfolder snowflakes.
Stickles icecle and Spica pen clear, some ribbon and snowflakebrads from stock.
Coloured with watercolourpencils
Thanks for stopping by,

5 opmerkingen:
Oh wow! What a gorgeous card Yolanda, the image is adorable. You sure rocked the sketch too x
hoi je kaart is fantastisch en ik zag net dat je de stempel hebt gewonnen bij bev gefeliciteerd hoor.
groetjes Jannie
Allereerst wil ik je bedanken voor de lieve berichtjes telkens op mijn blog. Helaas heb ik daar zelf niet altijd de tijd voor! Prachtige kaart!! Superleuke stempel ook. En de conventie is natuurlijk de Kreadoe :-) Groetjes,
jacqueline
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!!! :)
Your card is adorable!!!
a really sweet card Yolanda, you did a wonderful job with the sketch. hugs rachxx
Een reactie posten